17 Aug 2010

Ojon Tunu Elastik Flexible Finishing Hairspray

I'm a bit of a lover of QVC and not long ago, I purchased some items from the brand Ojon. Here's a little bit of history...

 "10 years ago Denis Simioni, a Canadian advertising executive, set off for the Honduran rainforest to find the Tawira tribe known as "the people of beautiful hair"™ and their secret ingredient, Ojon® oil, derived from the nut of the Ojon® tree."

So already it sounds amazing right? I was keen to see if it lived up to the great write up provided on the website and what I'd heard from the QVC presenter.

I'm pleased to say I was chuffed to bits with the few items I've tried which came as a bundle. My favourite item was the hairspray (which I've struggled to find on their own site but is readily available to buy from QVC at this time).



This product smells chocolately, but not overpoweringly so, which I was pleased about because you want everybody to be bowled over by your hair style, not the smell of the product emanating from it! And there was very little residue! I've always been an Elnett girl as I thought that was the best on the market but I think I've just been converted! I had my hair up in a beehive style for an occasion the other day and used this product throughout. From reinforcing the backcombing to misting over the finished 'do' it was brilliant and even when I had to brush it out a million times after making mistakes, it didn't make my hair lank or overloaded with stickyness. See my finished style below!





Buy the duo here for just £18.00 (exc P&P). It won't be long before I'm back for more!